Our specials are changing rapidly and are best viewed on our FB page - come join us!
As the summer months are upon us, we are very aware that travel plans can be affected. We want all our customers to know that we will be doing everything on our part to stop any spread of this virus. We are following the CDC and other Federal and State health agencies established guidelines.
Our crew that are from out of state have completed their mandatory 2-week quarantine prior to any service on our boats. Our crew will comply with all CDC recommendations that we also ask of our customers.
We do ask that anyone with symptoms please call prior to your scheduled trip, we would rather reschedule you for when you feel better than take a chance at making other people sick. Each night our boats are thoroughly cleaned, we will also wipe down all frequently touched surfaces with the recommended cleansers.
1. We will do our best to maintain social distancing between groups.
2. We will continue to ask people to stay home if you are sick, and get tested if you have COVID-19 related symptoms. If anyone is symptomatic, we will ask them not to join the group.
3. There are times when driving to the fishing grounds or helping customers with fishing, that we will not be able to maintain a 6ft social distance. Therefore, we ask that you please bring and wear some kind or face mask or face covering. This is a recommendation.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available on the boats, and people should maintain their assigned seats in the cabin, and not share fishing poles to decrease the spread of germs.
5. As always you are responsible to bring anything you want to eat or drink for the day.
6. We will continue social distancing in the office. We ask that only 1-2 people come in per group at one time. We still have great gifts, and snacks for sale in the office.
7. When you return from your trip, we will still hang your fish for pictures and fillet your fish for you. Please maintain social distancing around the processing crew.
As always, we offer vacuum packaging, freezing and shipping of your fish. (Fees apply)
We want to thank all the Alaskans who are coming out and enjoying what Alaska has to offer.
Thank you for helping to keep our communities safe,
Afishunt Charters has been providing halibut and salmon fishing charters in Alaska since 1992. If you want to enjoy the best of Alaska’s fishing with the finest of fishing outfitters you have found the right place. Since 1992, Afishunt Charters has offered premium Alaskan fishing charters for halibut and salmon and has become famous for our legendary customer service, outstanding equipment, and reasonable prices. With seven boats, we span the entire Kenai Peninsula, the heart of Alaska’s prime fishing grounds. Choose giant halibut in Cook Inlet, arm-numbing king salmon in the Kasilof or Kenai Rivers, or rockfish and lingcod in Homer, we do it all! From single-day trips to multi-day packages with lodging we offer the widest variety of fishing opportunities. If you need a place to stay, check out our cabins and RV sites at Alaskan Angler RV Resort. Get a good nights rest and leave straight from the Resort for your fishing expedition.
We can provide the widest variety of fishing experience for you and your group. Whether you want a single day of ocean fishing for barn-door halibut, or a week long package including ocean, river, and fly-in excursions, we “can do” for you.
We now have four ocean boats plying the waters of Cook Inlet from Deep Creek and Homer, including the largest 10 person boats in Ninilchik. Enjoy a serene drift boat trip on the Kasilof River in one of our three drift boats, or take a powerboat trip on the world-famous Kenai River for lunker king salmon.
Be sure to visit our specials page for the latest single-trip and package deals.
As always, we invite your feedback on our contact page, and can take your reservations online.
Sign up to hear from us about sales, specials, and fishing events.