Afishunt Charters has two office locations:
One colocated with the RV park office. That address is 15640 Kingsley Road, coordinates 60 degrees,2.744 minutes north; 151 degrees,39.970 minutes west.
The other office is in downtown Ninilchik at 15875 Sterling Highway, coordinates 60 degrees, 2.516 minutes north; 151 degrees, 40.519 minutes west, in a stand-alone building.
Both are very easy to find. When you make your reservation with us we will tell you which office location to report to for your charter.
The one major highway spanning the Kenai Peninsula is called the Sterling Highway, listed on some maps as Alaska Highway 1. From Anchorage, drive south on the Seward Highway to mile 37 and turn onto the Sterling Highway at that point.
Pass through Soldotna and continue southbound on the Sterling Highway about 37 miles to mile 135.4, which is in the village of Ninilchik about ¼ mile past the Ninilchik River.
If your charter location is the “RV Park Office”:
- at mile 135.4 of the Sterling Highway, turn left onto Kingsley Road.
- Proceed down Kingsley Road 100 yards on the left to the Alaskan Angler RV Resort office. The address is 15640 Kingsley Rd.
- coordinates 60 degrees,2.744 minutes north; 151 degrees,39.970 minutes west.
To download the directions to the RV park office of Afishunt Charters (490kb) in PDF format please click on:
If your charter location is “Downtown Office” do not turn onto Kingsley Road when you enter Ninilchik.
- continue south on the Sterling Highway another 4/10 mile to the town’s business district.
- Look for the large Afishunt sign on the right side of the road, next to the “Happy Wok” restaurant. The address is 15875 Sterling Highway.
- coordinates 60 degrees, 2.516 minutes north; 151 degrees, 40.519 minutes west
To download the directions to the downtown office (490kb) in PDF format please click on:
- From Anchorage: 188 miles
- From Seward: 135 miles
- From: Soldotna: 37 miles
- From Homer: (to the south) 42 miles